¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

ÍndiceÍndice  PortalPortal  GaleríaGalería  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  BuscarBuscar  RegistrarseRegistrarse  ConectarseConectarse  

NEW SHAKIRA ALBUM INFORMATION CENTER (UPDATED WITH 4 NEW PICTURES) January 11, 2009

AutorMensaje
Admin
Admin
Admin

Femenino
Cantidad de envíos : 757

NEW SHAKIRA ALBUM INFORMATION CENTER (UPDATED WITH 4 NEW PICTURES) January 11, 2009 Empty
MensajeTema: NEW SHAKIRA ALBUM INFORMATION CENTER (UPDATED WITH 4 NEW PICTURES) January 11, 2009   NEW SHAKIRA ALBUM INFORMATION CENTER (UPDATED WITH 4 NEW PICTURES) January 11, 2009 EmptyLun 25 Ago 2008, 3:22 pm

*Only OFFICIAL news will be added as they come* *such as interviews, statements, press, reliable sources, people, articles etc….
I will be updating this thread frequently with the latest news in chronological order latest news always on top* example:

• August 5, 2008 -Shakira goes to London to record her hit song *click here for images and video*
^Source click here
July 30, 2008
-Shakira finishes her 1st hit song

If you have any news, information regarding the new album status or want to contribute to this thread please leave a comment or post the news and I'll update the thread when I get a chance. Thank you so much for your cooperation .

••• Fan’s stay up to date with the latest album news •••

Check back frequently we will be adding Shakira’s new album updates as they come feel free to discuss anything relating the new album, ideas, rumors, suggestions you name it^ *Remember newest news will always be on top*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JANUARY 11, 2009 YOU CAN FIND SHAKIRA'S LATEST ALBUM NEWS HERE:

http://forums1.epicrecords.com/Artists/Shakira/albumnews?50@32.W0sKaWVfUfV.2@

SEPTEMBER 29, 2008

SHAKIRA IN THE STUDIO: Shakira is still doing some experimental phases of the album in various parts of the world. Here is a list of a few places Shakira has been recording her new album schedule release 2009.
*Note we will post the release date in the up coming months stay tuned for that exclusively on Shakira.com*
Miami, Florida Wyclef (Producer)
Vancouver, Canada (Luis Ochoa)
Los Angeles, California (Red One)
London, England
José Ignacio, Uruguay
Bahamas

NEW SHAKIRA ALBUM INFORMATION CENTER (UPDATED WITH 4 NEW PICTURES) January 11, 2009 10710

NEW SHAKIRA ALBUM INFORMATION CENTER (UPDATED WITH 4 NEW PICTURES) January 11, 2009 10810

NEW SHAKIRA ALBUM INFORMATION CENTER (UPDATED WITH 4 NEW PICTURES) January 11, 2009 10910

NEW SHAKIRA ALBUM INFORMATION CENTER (UPDATED WITH 4 NEW PICTURES) January 11, 2009 11010

SEPTEMBER 9, 2008

Ramon posts more exclusive pictures of Shakira's recording studio in The Bahamas:

NEW SHAKIRA ALBUM INFORMATION CENTER (UPDATED WITH 4 NEW PICTURES) January 11, 2009 Mixing10

NEW SHAKIRA ALBUM INFORMATION CENTER (UPDATED WITH 4 NEW PICTURES) January 11, 2009 Produc10

NEW SHAKIRA ALBUM INFORMATION CENTER (UPDATED WITH 4 NEW PICTURES) January 11, 2009 Studio10

AUGUST 29, 2008

Shakira's band (Brendan Buckley, Albert Menendez, Ben Peeler and others) at the recording studio:

NEW SHAKIRA ALBUM INFORMATION CENTER (UPDATED WITH 4 NEW PICTURES) January 11, 2009 0611

NEW SHAKIRA ALBUM INFORMATION CENTER (UPDATED WITH 4 NEW PICTURES) January 11, 2009 0710

NEW SHAKIRA ALBUM INFORMATION CENTER (UPDATED WITH 4 NEW PICTURES) January 11, 2009 0810

NEW SHAKIRA ALBUM INFORMATION CENTER (UPDATED WITH 4 NEW PICTURES) January 11, 2009 0910

NEW SHAKIRA ALBUM INFORMATION CENTER (UPDATED WITH 4 NEW PICTURES) January 11, 2009 1010

AUGUST 26, 2008

This is an older picture taken a couple weeks ago:

NEW SHAKIRA ALBUM INFORMATION CENTER (UPDATED WITH 4 NEW PICTURES) January 11, 2009 Slfohq10

AUGUST 24, 2008

Here is a picture of Shakira working on her new album with Tim Mitchell and Luis Fernando Ochoa in the studio taking a break. Rumor: According to one of Carlos Vives musicians the song they produce with Shakira is completed and it uses Arabic rhythms, Bagpipes & accordion. Thanks to Fernando Ochoa for the image!

We will provide more album details soon!

NEW SHAKIRA ALBUM INFORMATION CENTER (UPDATED WITH 4 NEW PICTURES) January 11, 2009 N5490108928120031553ar5

AUGUST 21, 2008

IN THE STUDIO

Brendan has been in studio working on the new Shakira album. *Brendan Buckley previously worked with Shakira on the following tracks Fool & Dreams For Plans* Click Here

AUGUST 8, 2008

*RedOne, who also actually created the HDL bamboo remix, is currently working with Shakira again for her upcoming album on a few tracks* Click Here
In addition, a news station Caracol in Colombia claims that Shakira is in the process of recording her new album in her own studio, and they also said that two musicians from Carlos Vives music group will accompanied her in the studio to record something. (It's unclear if they will be featured in the album or it has to do with another project.) Click Here to hear a few of the songs RedOne has produce for other artist.

AUGUST 5, 2008

A close source reveals exclusively the status of the album progress to us: "Shakira has begun recording several songs for her upcoming album. She is still in the processes though hearing, producing, riff, tracking, mixing & going on experimental phases of the album."

JULY, 2008

During an interview with Shakira about the Foundation and her professional goals. A reporter ask her about the new album: Question- The new CD?
"Hmm, the inspiration! We will have it halfway through next year. Because I always take time when writing. I already wrote like 30 songs, but I'm still searching for a few more." says Shakira.

What are you doing?

"I travel to London to meet up with a few producers; but I am in charge of the general production. There's a lot of work, like taking care of myself, continuing to write, looking for an even better sound than on the previous album...The challenge is to improve myself." says Shakira Click Here to read the rest of the interview in English & Spanish.

FEBRUARY, 2008

*During an online chat with her fans in "El Heraldo", Shakira revealed that she was going to start writing her New Album in February 2008. No official release date has been announced.* Click Here to read the script.

Shakira's huge spread near the Atlantic Ocean includes a recording studio. And the talented singer-songwriter says she's hoping to be inspired there by her favorite Uruguayan poet Juana de Ibarbourou. "I'm preparing my future album and I'm getting started on that, being alone with myself, after which some musician friends will come and we'll see what happens," she says.

DECEMBER, 2007

Ramon reports the possibility of a new Shakira album for 2009 as well as a possible"mini tour" Click Here

NEW SHAKIRA ALBUM INFORMATION CENTER (UPDATED WITH 4 NEW PICTURES) January 11, 2009 45960298qq0

Source: Sony Music Message Boards/Epic Records Forums
https://shakira-argentina.all-up.com

NEW SHAKIRA ALBUM INFORMATION CENTER (UPDATED WITH 4 NEW PICTURES) January 11, 2009
Página 1 de 1.