¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

ÍndiceÍndice  PortalPortal  GaleríaGalería  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  BuscarBuscar  RegistrarseRegistrarse  ConectarseConectarse  

Shakira in a program of telereality show ???

2 participantes
AutorMensaje
Tadrina

Tadrina

Femenino
Cantidad de envíos : 56

Shakira in a program of telereality show ??? Empty
MensajeTema: Shakira in a program of telereality show ???   Shakira in a program of telereality show ??? EmptyMiér 09 Jul 2008, 1:41 pm

Shakira in a program of telereality show ??? Record16

Rumour runs for a week: Shakira could participate in a program of reality show broadcasted on the chain MTV. This program would consist in following Shakira during the process of the creation of her new album.

Antonio Mebarak, her brother, would have already filmed a part of the working sessions of Shakira in her own home "La Colorada" in Uruguay to feed the first episodes of this program.

Source: los40.com
https://www.dailymotion.com/Tadrina
nikki.da.bomb

nikki.da.bomb

Femenino
Cantidad de envíos : 47

MensajeTema: Re: Shakira in a program of telereality show ???   Shakira in a program of telereality show ??? EmptyMiér 09 Jul 2008, 9:17 pm

aww...she does this after my TV gets fried and we have to get rid of my satillite!!! Sad
Tadrina

Tadrina

Femenino
Cantidad de envíos : 56

MensajeTema: Re: Shakira in a program of telereality show ???   Shakira in a program of telereality show ??? EmptyJue 10 Jul 2008, 5:05 pm

Hi Nikki peace ,

For the moment it's just a rumor thinking , but if it cames true hey , so we will find a solution well done !!! Don't worry and mil beso ...
https://www.dailymotion.com/Tadrina
nikki.da.bomb

nikki.da.bomb

Femenino
Cantidad de envíos : 47

MensajeTema: Re: Shakira in a program of telereality show ???   Shakira in a program of telereality show ??? EmptyJue 10 Jul 2008, 6:42 pm

Yes I understand that its just a rumor. Are you saying you will help me get to see it if it does come true? (if so Merci!!!!!!)
Contenido patrocinado

MensajeTema: Re: Shakira in a program of telereality show ???   Shakira in a program of telereality show ??? Empty

Shakira in a program of telereality show ???
Página 1 de 1.