¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

ÍndiceÍndice  PortalPortal  GaleríaGalería  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  BuscarBuscar  RegistrarseRegistrarse  ConectarseConectarse  

Dulce María Wants To Compose With Shakira.

3 participantes
AutorMensaje
Admin
Admin
Admin

Femenino
Cantidad de envíos : 757

Dulce María Wants To Compose With Shakira. Empty
MensajeTema: Dulce María Wants To Compose With Shakira.   Dulce María Wants To Compose With Shakira. EmptySáb 21 Jun 2008, 3:45 pm

Dulce María Wants To Compose With Shakira. 9911

Dulce María of RBD despite having a great career as a singer and actress, still has dreams and goals in mind, as someday collaborate with the Colombian pop star, Shakira.

Reaching the recognition with the soap opera "Rebelde", then belonging to the successful group RBD, making a book about her thoughts, are some of her achievements and soon begining to film a movie, where she will be the protagonist.

"I begin recording in August, the film is called Once Again, I'm happy because this is my first film, but I do not know who is going to cast," she said.

This young successful does not conform with the full monumental places as mythical as the Maracaná Stadium in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, but also dreams of working with the Colombian Shakira.

"Someday I would love to compose with Shakira", said Dulce, who certainly, if it is proposed, as everything that has succeeded, probably someday be part of a hit with this beautiful Colombian who has led her music worldwide.

Source: laoreja
https://shakira-argentina.all-up.com
Amber

Amber

Femenino
Cantidad de envíos : 74

MensajeTema: Re: Dulce María Wants To Compose With Shakira.   Dulce María Wants To Compose With Shakira. EmptySáb 21 Jun 2008, 5:23 pm

Thats awesome!! thanks a lot Admin Wink
nikki.da.bomb

nikki.da.bomb

Femenino
Cantidad de envíos : 47

MensajeTema: Re: Dulce María Wants To Compose With Shakira.   Dulce María Wants To Compose With Shakira. EmptySáb 21 Jun 2008, 10:41 pm

Cool. I want to compose with shakira, too. does that mean i get my own thread like this one? lol Wink
Admin
Admin
Admin

Femenino

MensajeTema: Re: Dulce María Wants To Compose With Shakira.   Dulce María Wants To Compose With Shakira. EmptyDom 22 Jun 2008, 12:51 am

nikki.da.bomb escribió:
Cool. I want to compose with shakira, too. does that mean i get my own thread like this one? lol Wink

HAHA well send me a pic and I'll make a special thread for ya tongueout
nikki.da.bomb

nikki.da.bomb

Femenino

MensajeTema: Re: Dulce María Wants To Compose With Shakira.   Dulce María Wants To Compose With Shakira. EmptyDom 22 Jun 2008, 6:37 pm

haha are you serious? hahaha
Admin
Admin
Admin

Femenino

MensajeTema: Re: Dulce María Wants To Compose With Shakira.   Dulce María Wants To Compose With Shakira. EmptyDom 22 Jun 2008, 6:40 pm

nikki.da.bomb escribió:
haha are you serious? hahaha

Hahahahahahahahaha NO tongueout
nikki.da.bomb

nikki.da.bomb

Femenino

MensajeTema: Re: Dulce María Wants To Compose With Shakira.   Dulce María Wants To Compose With Shakira. EmptyMiér 25 Jun 2008, 12:43 pm

aww Sad lol
Contenido patrocinado

MensajeTema: Re: Dulce María Wants To Compose With Shakira.   Dulce María Wants To Compose With Shakira. Empty

Dulce María Wants To Compose With Shakira.
Página 1 de 1.